By Brian Dean
We analyzed 1,801 Google user behavior sessions to better understand how people interact with modern Google SERPs.
Specifically, we investigated:
- How many people click on ads vs organic results
- Percentage of clicks go to local, video and Google Shopping
- Average search session length
- Number of users that make it to the bottom of the first page
- Lots more
And now it’s time to share what we discovered.
Here Are Our Some of Our Key Findings:
1. Google searchers use one of Google’s autocomplete suggestions 23% of the time. People that search for informational and local searches tended to click on an autocomplete suggestion more often than those searching with >> READ MORE <<