By Brian Dean
We surveyed 1,200 business owners to better understand the current state of the SEO services industry.
In this new report you’ll learn:
- How much people spend on SEO.
- Where people find SEO services.
- Why people choose one agency over another.
- Why people decide to leave their current SEO provider.
- Lots more.
Without further ado, let’s get into our findings.
Highlights and Key Statistics:
1. American small businesses spend an average of $497.16 per month on SEO services.
2. We found a strong correlation between higher spending and higher client satisfaction. In fact, clients that spent over $500/month were 53.3% more likely to be “extremely satisfied” compared to those that spent >> READ MORE <<