By Brian Dean
We analyzed 7,051 job postings on Glassdoor and LinkedIn to better understand the current SEO job market.
In this new report you’ll learn:
- Average SEO position salaries
- Skills that employers look for
- How COVID-19 impacted SEO job demand
- Industries that hire the most SEOs
- Lots more
Let’s dive right into our findings.
Highlights and Key Findings:
1. The mean salary for a US-based SEO professional is $60,548 per year.
2. Companies based in CA, CT, NY and NJ pay the highest annual salaries for SEO pros (mean salary of $72.6k/year). Those located in UT, PA and IL pay the least (mean salary of $48.7k/year).
3. SEOs that know how to code >> READ MORE <<