By Brian Dean
Coinbase is a leading cryptocurrency exchange.
Launched in 2012, the platform registered its first million users in less than 2 years.
Today, Coinbase has 56 million registered users and processes a trading volume of $335 billion per quarter.
Continue reading to find the latest statistics on Coinbase in 2021.
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll find on this page:
- Key Coinbase Stats
- How many users does Coinbase have?
- Coinbase monthly transacting users
- Coinbase institutional customers
- Assets on the Coinbase platform
- What are the most held currencies on Coinbase?
- Coinbase share of crypto market capitalization
- Coinbase retail trading volume
- <a target="_blank" >> READ MORE <<