Fixing broken links has long stood as an SEO best practice. But if you’ve run into situations where you’ve fixed a broken link and nothing happened, you’re not alone. In today’s episode of Whiteboard Friday, SEO expert Cyrus Shepard discusses whether these fixes still matter, and takes you through steps to increase your chances of seeing the benefits.
- How to Create Cornerstone Content That Google and Your Audience Will Love
- How to Create Your Local Business USP with QUAAAC + UGC
- Pack Up the Big Top: Insights from MozCon Virtual 2021’s Grand Finale
- Day Two Learnings From the Three-Ring MozCon Circus
- Come One, Come All! The MozCon Virtual 2021 Day One Recap