By Brian Dean
Dropbox is a leading cloud file hosting service.
Launched in 2008, the platform hit the milestone of 100 million registered users 4 years later.
Today, Dropbox has 700 million registered users and generates $1.91 billion in annual revenue.
Here’s a summary of what you’ll find on this page:
- Dropbox Usage Statistics (Highlights)
- Dropbox users
- Dropbox paying users
- Dropbox revenue
- Dropbox revenue in the US
- Dropbox international revenue
- Dropbox average revenue per paying user
- Dropbox operating expenses
- How many teams use Dropbox Business?
- Dropbox for personal use
- How many API calls does Dropbox receive?
- How many developers build applications on >> READ MORE <<