By Brian Dean
Salesforce is the world’s leading cloud-based software provider. It delivers services to more than 150,000 businesses globally.
The company first went public in 2004.
Since then, Salesforce has consistently grown revenue each year. Today, in 2021, annual revenue stands at $21.25 billion. A 221.3x increase since 2004.
Read on for the latest Salesforce statistics for 2021.
First, here’s a quick overview of the stats you’re about to read:
- Key Salesforce Stats
- Salesforce annual revenue
- Salesforce revenue by segment
- Salesforce revenue by product/service type
- Salesforce revenue by region
- Salesforce market share
- Salesforce acquisitions
- How many people work at Salesforce?