By Brian Dean
Squarespace is a popular website building platform.
Launched publicly in 2004, the company hit a milestone of $100 million in bookings in 2015.
Today, Squarespace has 3.79 million subscribers and generates $754.2 million in annualized revenue.
Here’s an overview of the stats on this page:
- Important Stats about Squarespace
- Squarespace unique subscriptions
- Squarespace ARR
- Squarespace annual revenue
- Squarespace revenue by region
- Squarespace revenue sources
- Squarespace revenue per unique subscription
- Squarespace gross merchandise value
- Squarespace operating expenses
- How many people work at Squarespace?