By Brian Dean
We analyzed 502 B2B companies to better understand how they approach content marketing. And to help identify content marketing approaches work best in the B2B space.
Specifically, we looked at:
- How many B2B companies have a blog
- The types of content are they publishing
- How much organic traffic B2B blogs receive each month
- The characteristics of top performing B2B content
- And more
Now it’s time to share what we discovered.
Our summary findings are as follows:
1. 72% of B2B companies have a blog. Put another way, 28% of B2B companies don’t have a blog.
2. Only 8% of B2B companies solely use their blogs for sharing company-focused, PR-style content.